Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Wednesday, January 18, 2006
Today was an extremely... EVENTFUL day. MikeY had some really sad news for us ANDALITEs and i won't lie-i'm really really really sad. MIKEY IS THE NICEST BOY IN THE WHOLE WORLD AND AS MY (NEW BEST)FRIEND, THE BEST(NEW BEST BOY)FRIEND IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD. But life's like that and we'll just see where life takes us. But really, MIKEY YOU'RE THE BEST LECTURE BUDDY I COULD EVER EVER EVER WISH FOR (((: hearts.(:
I went for my very first AC Hockey training today. Hmm. Where should i start? OKAY. I was really, really scared cos for once in my entire life, i didn't have another (crez)hocker to guide me into the unknown... Thank God for Clar or i would've been, truly, on my own. 2 rounds warm up, a few drills then we had passing. 3 in a row... Let's just say that in the time it took for one set to reach the other side(breadth) of the pitch, about 4-5 sets of crez players would've gone. FACT, not criticism because i know that we were like that when we started out too. AND I LEARNT HOW TO SWEEP, again. Hoho. And hit, which i ended up kiinda teaching. Then we had attack vs defence. I got some play in so that was quite okay... It just felt like i had gone back to Sec1...
However, i must say that i'm extremely happy with the team. I think some people would've remembered me freaking out into going into a team of hot sissy bimbos. THANK GOD only the hot part is true (: They're all really determind to try their best as far as i've seen, anyways. Not nearly enough urgency though(i miss crescent hockey, i miss crescent hockey!!!) But i'm in not much place to say... It's okay though. Everyone is really nice and pretty friendly so that's really cool. Thursday is FITNESS. FIFTEEN rounds, and i doubt they'll be small circles too eh. SHIT LAH I CAN JUST GO COMMIT SUICIDE NOW. Sighs. It's gonna be so embarrassing cos i think we'll be running in school. See first lah. I know it's Yumama's bday! See how things go. But it's a good team... um. yeah.
I'm in 1AH btw.. SAME CLASS AS THERESA!!! I'm super happy about that. Apparently my form tutor is the same guy who did the lit lecture today (: But apparently he's super strict too... So i'll try not to piss him off. Haha. I really hope i don't have a class full of girls. I don't want a bitchy class :( :( :( Even though BOYS ARE ICKY, some are kinda nice. Haha.
Today WHA I TELL YOU THE ECONS LECTURER WAS LIKE SUPER ANAL OMMMGGG. She's nice lah, but I REALLY AM NOT VERY HAPPY. I was sitting there, bored as hell cos she was lecturing about lecturing, basically. And THEN I SAW MIKEY'S COOL HIGHLIGHTER WHICH HAD POSTITS TOO SO FUNKAYE KAE ((: Then i picked it up and happily stared and it. Next thing i know, she goes "That girl at the back(all eyes turn to Sixiu), the one in yellow(all eyes on me). What are you doing? Why are you writing?! The one, two third one from the right at the back! That Crescent girl!(OH SHIT!) Stop writing, there is no need to write anything!"
something along those lines. Now, if i WAS writing and disrespecting her, okay fine. But you know what? I wasn't even holding the pen in the writing position. I wasn't writing. At all. So now everyone in that lecture probably knows me as "that girl who was writing in the econs H2 lecture". How lame is that-story of my life. Sighs.
The other lectures were okay, geog and lit. Not bad... OH YEAH, HAPPY(BELATED) BIRTHDAY TO SIXIU AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EBEL!!! (((: Basketball makes Ebel happy. And boys who can play basketball make me happy! HAHA. Just kidding. But i like to watch. And play. Things haven't changed ((:
I really think i'm the only girl who sits with her legs open. WTF. But i was so happy to see GRACIIIE AND NUT today! (: Crescent hockey crashers with the (possible) intention of coming to AC and (possibly) joining hockey with me make me happy. Very.
That's it for now. Lotsa love.
mwahh-
ex-oh, ex-oh
3:22 AM